Sunday, December 6, 2015

The Advantage Of Being Sisters‏






Being a sister is not easy; being 3 sisters and all 3 of you are type A and talented, even harder (Note Feb 21, 2017 look at Introductions: The Magic That Is , Quest For A Good Hair Day & From W Magazine to Chrissy Teigen to Asking Yourself Those Questions to learn more ). 
We are all pretty, so we don't like be labeled the ugly sister. Although, I must admit from time to time I do make myself the ugly sister. Let me warn you now, that is a major set up. I do this because I want to know what kind of person you are. Many people are kept at arms length because they revealed their own ugliness. I guess that is one of the advantages of being sisters. There are 3 of us and it is very hard for people with bad intentions to get close. They do of course, but it is only because the one sister who is sounding the alarm was forced to shut up.



The other good thing about being sisters? There is always someone to cover for you. If Joy is supposed to be at a party but has an audition, no one will be upset with Faith or me replacing her. It is still a good time. If Faith is over booked but our mom needs someone's opinion about a new piece of property, I'll go with mom to look at the property and Joy will arrive ahead of time to one of Faith's other bookings and stall. Joy is great at stalling.  We could also look at my classic "Love" moment.  I am not feeling an event but I know Joy and Faith are going to look hot which means I don't have to try as hard, hehe.  They look good so I look good.

Being sisters always means you have a personal stylist, personal assistant and brand ambassador. Yes, there are major problems working with your sisters. The fights are hell on Earth. The resentments are growing and sometimes you feel like you aren't getting enough credit! The thing is, the good out weighs the bad. I gladly serve as my sisters spotlight, bodyguard, personal assistant, glam squad and back drop. I know we all have the same goals. We all want to get to the same place. We may all want to lead and yes sometimes that is a problem but it is also a great advantage. Once we figure out this dance of lead, follow, lead the world will be no match for us.