Monday, October 26, 2015

Halloween Cute, Scary And Sexy: Throwing A Halloween Party

Head Lantern 
Halloween for some is sexy.  Others go for a good scare and/or gore.  While others go for cute and/or fantasy.  In our family we want is all.  We love fantasy and scary mixed in with cute and sexy. Our decorations are a mix of Disney meets Walking Dead.  Our costumes play with innocence and sex appeal.  Halloween is the night to have it all.  Beauty and horror make a great couple.

Last year we skipped Halloween all together.  We were in mourning losing both my husband and my uncle within eight months of each other.  This year we are getting back in the saddle we are putting up the old decorations with the new.  We decided to give our Halloween party which we call our "Witches Brew" a Masquerade New Orleans Rio theme.  With all our planning we have been overwhelmed by work so we are running a little behind.  I know to many people we have all our  decorations up but they have no clue how much more we have to do!

I have planned 3 costume changes for the (My Royal Family 4) but I have only ordered 2 dresses and a mask for each woman so far.  In other words I know what we are wearing when we open and I know what we are wearing when we close but the middle I have know idea.  Mom and Faith have kind of picked their second costume change but I am really in trouble I have no idea what to do for myself and Joy.  I did have an idea for my own costume but that was before I added the 2 group costume changes. They are sort of similar to my original idea so... I am hesitant to stick with my individual costume idea.

Mom and Faith planned the entertainment.  Jazz band in the front and DJ in the back.  I added karaoke as one of the contest.  It will replace the random talent contest we once had.  So we are doing costume, dance and karaoke contest this Saturday.  Since our Halloween party is called "The Witches Brew" we will be having stews and chili and I guess I am making maggot pie.  It seems like we have it all together but we don't.  The next 5 days are going to be a production for sure.  We may even need a new photographer and that is going to be hard with only 5 days until Halloween.  This is only a taste of what we have coming.  I will be adding pics all week and I will post a blog about the finished product in November.  Check out my first Halloween post (this is the 11th annual Witches Brew but I did not blog about my life back then) here Happy Halloween: You Are What You Eat.  You can also check out last months party here Birthday Birthday And Again Birthday Part Deux Or Our September.  Below I am showing only 10% of  what we have going on.

Halloween Snakes

Big Pumpkin Meets Big Snake Halloween

Halloween Snakes
Head Lantern

Halloween Decorations 

Witch Shadow


Full Moon
Actually Full Moon is Tomorrow

Halloween Snakes are going to get you



Halloween Snakes

Cobra Halloween Snakes

Cobra Halloween Snakes

Cobra Halloween Snakes