Wednesday, June 22, 2016

I Agree With Solange I Don't Like Twist Outs But...

Love Yascone Twist Out
with Organix bamboo fiber-full

Yes, I said it I don't like twist outs.  I was so happy when Solange said she didn't like them either.  Usually when someone tells me I need to do a twist out it is someone really telling me they don't like my "grade" of hair.  Insulting me to my face in the guise of helping me out, yeah I see you.  I have never liked twist outs.  The look is just blah!  That said I did manage to do a twist out on myself that I don't hate and let's face it eventually there comes a day that I don't want wet hair.  This week I don't want wet hair.  Although it took two and a half days for my plaited hair to dry I think it turned out okay.  I think using a hair thickener, Organix OGX Bamboo Fiber-Full, helped a lot (although the smell is over powering).  I don't like the smell or the soy protein Ogx!  What I do like is the way it made my hair easy to play with and tangle-free. Okay I did a video talking about this so just watch that.  I also did some slice of life videos too so I included them as well.  Heck, there is no need to be bored in this day and age.


Love Yascone Twist Out
with Organix bamboo fiber-full


Love Yascone Twist Out
with Organix bamboo fiber-full



Love Yascone Twist Out
with Organix bamboo fiber-full



Love Yascone Twist Out
with Organix bamboo fiber-full

Love Yascone Twist Out
with Organix bamboo fiber-full