Wednesday, August 5, 2015

Pleasantly Surprised By AS I AM Hair Products And Avon

Love Yascone my hair on AS I AM



Ok you know you are having a day when you lose everything you just wrote!
Yes, this is my second time writing this.  No, it is not going to be better than the first draft! I am sorry but I am lazy! I was supposed to write this a week ago and I am just now getting around to it so...Yeah lazy, depressed whatever.  Let's get to it shall we.

Two weeks ago I decided to runaway for a little while.  I left with only the clothes on my back and no hair products! Oops, I decided I didn't want to look like a total basket case, so I went to Target because Target always has a good selection of  hair products for natural/kinky/curly hair.  Now for over a year I have been avoiding AS I AM hair products because I thought they were all marketing and no...what is the word I am looking for? Oh well, I thought that it was going to be a waste of money.  Even though AS I AM is reasonably priced I thought it can't be as good as some of my favorite hair products.  Boy was I wrong!  AS I AM has a whole line of products that are perfect for natural hair.  I tried the Coconut Co-wash (smells like coconut), The Leave-in Conditioner, and Curling Jelly.  I loved this combination of products.  The co-wash felt good, cleaned my hair and I could detangle my hair using the co-wash.  The Leave-in Conditioner was rich and made my hair feel healthy.  The Curling Jelly helped define my curls and the combination of the three products made my hair feel healthy-silky-soft.  I couldn't stop touching my hair which is a problem because curly hair gets frizzy when it is touched to much.  The product made my hair feel and look good for days.  I really enjoyed using it on my hair.  Heck, I really enjoyed my hair. What a surprise! 

Note: I loved it so much I bought it for my mother and sister Faith.  I also had Faith try the detangling conditioner and I hope to get her to do a one minute video about the detangling conditioner at a later date.

Second big surprise of that week was Avon.  We had a party at our house.  It was a Family get together/18th birthday party for my cousin.  Now my Aunt CC gave away gift bags with Avon and I was lucky enough to get Avon's Skin So Soft signature silk body lotion.  I have extremely dry skin and the signature silk worked wonders on my dry and itchy skin.  It made my skin look healthy and feel healthy.  I was so surprised.  Avon really made a product that works on extremely dry skin.  I really love it.  Let's face it if I didn't love it I wouldn't write about.  There was a time when Avon was not cool but it works so...I will admit I love it and would buy it!  

So I have soft hair because of AS I AM and soft skin because of Avon.(www.youravon.com/cecekelly)  





No comments: